Cypress Isles
Board of Directors Meeting
March 15, 2005
Exit Real Estate
11555 Lake Underhill Road


Board members and homeowners present:
Dennis Horazak, Bill Snook, Myron Davis, Ron Wiley, and Lee Blackwell
5 homeowners were present

1. Call to Order
President Dennis Horazak called the meeting to order at 6:32 pm

2. Certify Quorum
5 of 5 Board members were present, thus establishing a quorum

3. Proof of Notice
Proof of notice was given

4. Opening remarks
The President remarked about checking e-mails more often to reduce meeting discussions.

5. Approval of agenda
The meeting agenda was presented by the President, Dennis Horazak. Bill Snook made a motion, seconded by Ron Wiley, to approve the agenda. The motion passed unanimously.

6. Approval of minutes
Minutes of the February 15, 2005 Board meeting were presented. A motion to accept the minutes was made by Ron Wiley, seconded by Lee Blackwell and unanimously approved by the Board.

7. Financial report
a. The February 2005 financial report was provided; the Management Company commented on the use of "contingency" in the balance sheet. Myron Davis will work with the Management Company to clear up the apparent confusion over reserves and equity. Lee Blackwell noted that he needed a notarized financial report for the ReNew Grant application. The income/expense statement was then reviewed.
b. Delinquencies - Delinquencies and intent to lien letters were reviewed. Nine letters were noted, which require review since the lots had $5.00 or less on balance or where it is apparent that payments were made. The Board put a freeze on the issuance of any more letters until the source of these errors is identified and corrected. This will be discussed again at the next board meeting. Lot 114 has agreed to pay, a first installment has been received. The Management Company will contact the lawyer to get a clarification of the remaining balance and to ensure that the lien will not be released until all fees and expenses owed by Lot 114 have been paid.

8. Committee Reports
a. ARC - The ARC needs additional support, Lee Blackwell is performing the function by himself. Lee will have color samples for exteriors at the next meeting.
b. Street Trees - Jean Thomsin indicated that the Bald Cypress and the Red Maple are the recommended street trees to replace the elms, and discussed the possibility of another tree program with an April deadline.
c. Neighborhood Watch - Kim Schmitt has volunteered to be the coordinator. There will be an update meeting at her house on March 23 at 7:00 pm, and Corporal Marion Hultgreen, the neighborhood watch representative from the Sheriff's office will attend.
d. Newsletter - Next issue in May.
e. ReNew Grant - Our letter of intent has been accepted. We now need a list of 10 volunteers and notarized documents to complete the final application. Lee Blackwell will submit the application for an end of May anticipated approval. Entrance refurbishment bids were discussed, each board member received a copy for review.

9. Old Business
a. None

10. New Business
a. Annual meeting - The annual meeting is planned for May 17. The Management Company will provide proposed letters, proxies and nomination sheets to the board members for review.
b. Misc. - The board members agreed to check e-mail on Tuesdays in order to conduct routine business to reduce the requirement for face to face meetings. Another letter about the painted fence will be sent to Lot 45. The basketball hoop guidelines were discussed and will be considered for inclusion in the newsletter for the benefit of new residents.

11. The next meeting will be the annual meeting on May 17, 2005, the location will be identified in the meeting letter.

12. Adjournment - Motion to adjourn by Lee Blackwell and seconded by Ron Wiley, unanimously passed. The meeting was adjourned at 8:22 pm.






_______________________ ________________________
Minutes submitted by Board of Directors
William Snook
Secretary of the Board