1. Call to Order: Vice President John Tenney called the meeting to order at 7:07 P.M.
2. Certify Quorum: The board members present were Vice President John Tenney, Secretary Dennis Horazak, Treasurer Myron Davis, Directors Cookie Symons, John Culbertson, and Harold Engold. Absent was President Ron Wiley. Six homeowners were also present representing four properties, and 39 others had submitted proxies so the attendance was 49. A quorum was present of the board and members. Also present was Judith Meldrum representing the management company.
3. Proof of Notice: Community Manger confirmed that meeting notices were sent via postcards at lest 30 days in advance.
4. Approval of Agenda: Vice President John Tenney made a motion to eliminate the Committee Reports form the meeting agenda. Director John Culbertson seconded the motion and the motion was carried. The agenda was then approved.
5. President's Report: In President Ron Wiley's absence, Vice President John Tenney expressed the President's thanks to the board members for their service in the past year.
6. Financial Report: Treasurer Myron Davis noted to the members that a copy of the income/expense statement from the May financials was attached to the agenda.. Secretary Dennis Horazak asked the manager to correct the Newsletter items in the May financials. There were no other questions.
7. Election of Directors: Ballots were distributed to all members
present. There were no nominations from the floor. Secretary Dennis Horazak
motioned to close the nominations. Vice President John Tenney seconded the
motion and the motion was carried. Member Sandy Horazak made a motion to
accept the seven candidates as the new board of directors. Director Harold
Engold seconded the motion and the motion was carried.
The new board of directors are:
John Tenney, Ron Wiley, Dennis Horazak, Myron Davis, Cookie Symons, Bob Hopper and Harold Engold.
8. Next Meeting: The next board of directors meeting will be July 15th at Exit Realty.
9. Adjournment: Member John Culberson made a motion to adjourn, Director Cookie Symons seconded the motion and the motion was carried. The meeting was adjourned at 7:40.
Submitted by: _________________________ Approved by: __________________